Solo 8 DSP2-750 base system
1,500watt, Free-standing or soffit-mounted single 8" two or three-way active Main Monitor system with "MidField" horn and DSP control, priced per PAIR.
Our engineers have again broken the price/performance/value barrier in the Solo 8 system, bringing legendary Augspurger precision, clarity and impact to new audiences and applications.
The compact Solo 8 brings a new near-field monitoring experience to smaller environments and offers a portable solution to those who insist on having genuine Augspurger monitoring for their remote projects.
The Solo 8 also delivers superb performance for immersive multi-channel applications. Boasting LF extension to 36 Hz and high output levels of over 116 dB SPL, you can track, mix or master knowing you aren’t missing a thing!
Whether powered by our traditional Class D plate amp or our new Augspurger Power SXE series rack-mount amplification, you will enjoy all the DSP tuning resources of the rest of the Ausgpurger family. Personally and perfectly tuned to your room!
Take that step up to a new level of personal monitoring – the Augspurger Solo 8.
CABINETS AND DRIVERS
- 8” carbon fiber-loaded paper cone low/mid woofer, w/ferrite magnets, 6mm XMax
- 4” 99.98% pure beryllium HF diaphragm mated to our rock maple LF “Mid-Focus” horn. All drivers mounted on a 1.5” think MDF front baffle.
- Cabinet Dimensions: (WxHxD) 16” x 20.675” x 17.5” / 40.64 x 52.515 x44.45 cm
- Standard power is our Class D rear-mounted Digmoda 750W plate amplifier with on-board DSP.
- Optional power is our new Augspurger Power SCE-2D or 3D 3U rack-mounted amplification, also featuring highly versatile and musical DSP tuning resources.
Breathtaking Power. Unmistakable Clarity.